Do you expect your Brevard County real estate agent:
- to be available when you have a question?
- to be forthright when recommending a selling price?
- to know what homes in your neighborhood are selling for and have sold for recently?
- to have resources to recommend such as home inspectors, repair services, title companies, mortgage contacts and the like?
- to have experience in short sales if you are looking at a short sale situation?
These are all realistic expectations.
If selling your Brevard County Florida home or condo is in your future, drop me an email to email@example.com or call me at 321-693-3850 to discuss how we can
meet exceed your expectations!
Gary Waters, Florida licensed real estate agent, Bucci Realty, working on an exclusive basis with Century 21 Baytree Realty.