Sunday, January 3, 2010

Reading the MLS listing will answer yor basic questions!

The last inquiry I had was about a condo listing I have under contract. I provided the information as requested and then the response came back I am not interested in a place that has....[fill in the blank]!

First of all, most good real estate agents in Viera Florida put the important information in the MLS listing! I always have done that as it is only fair to the consumer!

My advice - if you are window shopping, save yourself time by reading the listing!

I have written several articles on my blogs Florida Homes for Sale as well as Moving to Brevard County, about condo and association fees, the many varied subdivisions in Viera and Suntree Florida, golf course communities like Baytree and Duran, and one of my favorites - 55+ communities in Viera like Heritage Isle and Grand Isle. Please check them out!

If you are interested in buying or selling Brevard County, Florida, real estate, call me or email. I would welcome a chance to discuss the successful marketing of your home or the home buying market.

Gary Waters, Florida licensed real estate agent, Century 21 Baytree Realty, Rockledge, FLorida, 321-693-3850 or email agent@moving2brevard.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment