Thursday, January 28, 2010

Real Estate Blogs should be written by the Real Estate Agent

Real estate blogs are very popular sources of information for folks seeking information on purchasing a home. But, some of these blogs are scripted or "canned"prose.

My four real estate blogs are the real deal.

I have been offered opportunities to write for other real estate brokers in Brevard County, Florida. Sure I can make a little money but I would rather write my own material in my own style - lighthearted but factual!

Read my Brevard County, Florida real estate web logs:


For information on Brevard County Florida real estate, call me at 321-693-3850 or email agent@moving2brevard.com.

Gary Waters, Florida licensed real estate agent, Bucci Realty, Rockledge Florida.

No comments:

Post a Comment