Friday, January 1, 2010

Are Viera Home Sellers getting desperate?

Over the past several weeks I have come to the realization that buyers are of the opinion that all sellers are desperate.

There was a time a few years ago when sellers thought that all buyers were desperate. And they priced accordingly.

Such is the cyclical nature of supply and demand.

I had one caller tell me once that they had previously made an offer (with a different real estate agent) and the seller was just being stubborn!

I had a rental client tell me recently that the owner is probably desperate. In both cases I know the truth is the opposite! In this market, list prices are very attractive.

In this market, there are some desperate sellers but not every seller is desperate.

I have not seen any owners out on the street begging for an offer - yet.

[And real estate agents are not going to divulge their client's motivation!]

If you are looking to purchase, sell, or even lease property, remember realistic pricing is the key to success in a reasonable time.

Need a real estate professional who knows the Rockledge, Viera and Suntree areas of Brevard County, Florida, let me show you how I can help you. Gary Waters, Century 21 Baytree Realty, Rockledge, Florida.

Gary L. Waters, Florida licensed real estate agent, Century 21 Baytree Realty, Rockledge, Florida serving Florida's Space Coast including the cities and communities of Melbourne, Viera, Rockledge, Suntree, Merritt Island, Cocoa Beach and the surrounding region. Whether your interest lies in a 55+ community such as Heritage Isle, a golf course community such as Baytree National Golf Links or water front, give me a call!

Call me directly at 321-693-3850 or email agent@moving2brevard.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment