Thursday, July 3, 2014

"I find them on Zillow but then they are already sold."

I find them on Zillow but then they are already sold.
What is there about this web site that the data is so old?
What is a home buyer to do?
You know I can not live in a zoo?
I had a call yesterday afternoon from a prospective buyer who had reached his limit.  He has been searching on Zillow for homes for sale in Rockledge, Florida.  And it seems every one he finds he likes is "already sold when he checks on the Brevard MLS system web site."

Zillow and other mega sites are not the local multiple listing service.  They operate on a quantity over quality basis.  The local Brevard MLS system, like others, has mechanisms in place to monitor quality and accuracy (fines possible for agents).

So the question is....why deal with an inaccurate site and the frustrations of not knowing if a house is really for sale when you can call a local Realtor®?
I found it on the MLS when it was new.
This is what a home buyer should do.
The local MLS I can count on you.
No need to find out later its sold and be blue.
Looking for a house for sale in Rockledge, Florida?  Call me at 321-693-3850 or send me an emailWhy not?

agent@moving2brevard.com