Sunday, August 12, 2012

Choosing a Brevard County Real Estate Agent.

OPs is a term I heard years ago referring to the cigarette brand some cheapskates smoked – OPs - other people's.

These were the guys who never had their own but was quick to ask for one from you.

I quit smoking years ago.

As a real estate agent in Viera, Florida when I go to work for you, either as someone selling a Viera home or buying a Viera home, I can’t discuss your circumstances, strategies or plans with anyone else.

Real estate agents have a duty to their clients. 

If your home is on the market and your neighbor asks what is going on my response will be simple.  Ask yourself because I can’t talk about OPB…other people’s business!

As a single agent representing you I owe you confidentiality.  I owe you loyalty.  I have a fiduciary responsibility to you.

And these, as well as other obligations, I take very seriously.

Considering selling your Viera Florida home?   Call me at 321-693-3850 or email me for a free market analysis.